Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Innovation Software Engineer (UX/UD)
Are you a coder, entrepreneur and a creative thinker looking for a challenge? Then solve the problem below and if successful join our Innovation Lab team, which works in the same environment as our F10 FinTech Incubator and Accelerator (www.f10.ch). One location, multiple teams, one goal – create the future of the Swiss Financal market and rock the FinTech community. Join us as an Innovation Software Engineer and bring in your ideas, experience and expertise.
The challenge: show us …
- how we pay/trade in 5 years. (in a store, online, mobile,wearbles, VR/AR, voice commands)?
- how we identify ourselves in 5 years. (biometrics, how we move, walk and behave)?
- how we store our valuables in 5 years . (banks? blockchain? Etc.)?
- visualization explains more than mere words.
- make sure even grandma would understand your solution (use KISS).
- Innovate, e.g. challenge the status quo, break the rules, use radical approaches.
- what role will SIX have, e.g. provide hardware/services/software.
- upload your solution together with your CV following the link below.
- Develop software prototypes and technology-driven concepts for market division innovation projects
- Provide technology-related ideas/opportunities for innovation processes (technology scouting)
- Support market-divisions in ideation and concept stages of technology-related ideas/opportunities for new products/services and business models as well as explorative activities in innovation fields
- Develop/enhance internal tools for use in technology scouting and research
- Optimistic technology evangelist with proven hands on-experience in prototyping
- Strong affinity and interest in innovation of new technologies for six-group
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient and strong interpersonal skills
- Higher degree or equivalent (University/University of applied science)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and in English