Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Test Analyst / Designer (m/f) Financial Services
As a member of our testing team, you will play an important role in ensuring the quality of our software development projects. You will provide support in delivering high-performing software for a key account in the banking industry by describing test cases from A to Z. You will first analyze the product being tested, giving consideration to all preconditions (e.g. project specifications and goals), and define the test conditions (input data, tools). This includes creating test scripts as well as developing and updating process standards and procedures. You will then conduct the tests assigned to you in a timely manner and evaluate the results of various test cycles. It goes without saying that you will immediately inform the test manager about any problems (in terms of cost, quality, or time) that could hinder implementation of the product or test process as planned. When the development team hands the solution over to the test team, you will also make sure that all functional requirements have been met.
Depending on your previous knowledge, in your role you will increasingly focus on one test discipline such as function tests, test automation, or test environments.
- Several years of test experience, with at least one year in test analysis
- Insight into the business processes of a bank, preferably acquired in an IT project
- Certified as an ISTQB Qualified Tester (Foundation Level) / Test Analyst
- Confident in using HP Quality Center, ideally with user knowledge of QTP/Tosca (test automation) and JIRA
- Knowledge of testing practices, standards and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, UNIX and XML
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of English; German is a plus
Arbeitsort:Basel, Genf, Bern, Zürich