To deliver exceptional onsite and remote VIP support to End User and be responsible for ensuring business partners designated as VIPs receive the technology support needed to maximize their productivity. We are currently seeking a personable, energetic, and enthusiastic individual who can navigate the technical and diverse challenges involved in supporting the executive management team of a global enterprise.
VIP IT Support (Zurich)
You will work closely with all Infrastructure Tower Leads responsible for providing underlying capabilities and ensuring the highest levels of service and support.
- Ensures that End User Computing support and services provided to VIP business partners meet established service level commitments and End User Satisfaction
- Maintains organization-wide insight into the VIP End User experience and assumes overall accountability for driving issues from initial contact through resolution
- Tracks issue response, resolution times, and customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicates improvements and changes to VIPs, including ways in which available technology can be fully utilized to drive greater productivity
- Builds productive relationships with executives and Executive Assistants
- Influences the broader technology community to drive required improvements in support and services offered to VIPs
- Provides one-on-one training regarding the features and functionality of a broad set of technologies used by VIPs
- Identifies, creates, and provides training, either in person or virtually, to business users
- Assists in the development of service level agreements and the ongoing management of service level compliance
- Builds productive relationships with all employees.
- Experience in providing support to VIPs at the Executive and Board levels
- Excellent communication skills interacting with executives
- Proven track record of operating in a concierge -style technology support organization
- Ability to operate at a break-fix level to diagnose and address common issues experienced by VIPs
- Excellent organizational, time management and crisis management skills
- Service-oriented mindset
- Foundational understating of ITSM and ITIL
- Flexible and able to travel locally, regionally, and globally.
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office 2010-2016 Suite
- Apple product knowledge; specifically iPads and iPhones
- Working knowledge of Citrix MDM platform or similar
- Experienced with Active Directory, GPOs, ADFS, Certificate Services, etc.
- Experience supporting all major Microsoft products including Windows 7/10, Lync, Office, SharePoint, Exchange, MDT, as well as other industry standard desktop applications and remote access solutions
- MS Server 2008-2012R2 features and tools
- Experience in administrating Active Directory, Citrix XenApp and MDM, Symantec Encryption Desktop (PGP), Symantec Anti-Virus, VMWare vSphere, and LanDesk
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with CISCO network and telephony
- Experience with ticketing system management, reporting, and process workflow.
Frau Romana Strnadova