We are one of the largest global private markets investment manager, serving over 850 institutional investors worldwide. We have USD 57 billion in assets under management and more than 900 professionals across 19 offices worldwide.
Partners Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity.
ICT Security Engineer
What it’s about
- You will be part of our global IT team within a dynamic organization and your tasks will mainly include:
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of the corporate network, client/server systems, information assets and applications
- Support the engineering team in the design and development of a secure architecture
- Develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Engage in system- and company-level network reviews and testing
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security threats and incidents (internal/external)
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further improvement
- Design and conduct awareness training for the firm
- Engage in coaching and support of our support organization
- Network with recognized experts outside the firm to facilitate knowledge transfer
- Perform in-depth analysis of security related monitoring events and define follow up activities
What we expect
For this challenging position we are looking for a person with a bachelor degree in IT and specialization in information security or a related field as well as at least 5 years of work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer. Furthermore, the successful candidate has hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc. and strong IT infrastructure background (virtualization, security and network services). Additionally, the candidate possesses good language skills in English (written/oral).
Are you a team player with an open mindset? Then you may well be the person that we are looking for. Furthermore, you are highly self-motivated, eager to learn and capable to work accurately, efficiently and independently even under pressure.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, young and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.
Partners Group AG
Frau Romina Erni