Telecom26 is the world’s first mobile operator without national boundaries. Our culture emphasizes innovation, collaboration, and rewards success. We strive for diversity and encourage each other to solve problems in creative ways, take on new responsibilities, extend our experiences and to turn the impossible into possible. Our commitment to you is we will grow together.
Telecom26 has an immediate need for a Mobile Network Engineer to join our world-class team.
Mobile Network Engineer (m/f), 100%
- Participate on the implementation teams for turn up of mobile network elements
- Management and sustainment of mobile network
- Participate on the support team resolving end subscriber and wholesale customer issues
- Act as a support contact with mobile operator partners
- Execute technical tasks to support the core network engineers
- Infrequent international travel required
- B.S. degree in engineering discipline. Additional coursework in telecommunications related areas desirable
- Have 3-5 years of experience in telecommunications focusing on two or more of the following areas:
- 3G core network elements including HLR/GMSC/GGSN
- 4G core network elements (Evolved Packet Core)
- Message routing using STP, DEA/DRA, etc.
- Protocols/technologies including SS7/Diameter, SIGTRAN, and SIP
- Messaging platforms (SMSC, MMSC, VMS, etc.)
- Knowledge of message flows in a roaming environment
- Providing mobile support to wholesale customers
- Good understanding of Linux
- Thorough knowledge of Wireshark and signaling protocols
- Ability to support execute installation, testing and commissioning of new network elements and new features on existing network elements
- Willingness to work off-shift to support upgrades, maintenance
- Strong troubleshooting skills with experience using Wireshark, tcpdump, and other network diagnosis/monitoring tools
- Ability to work remotely and/or independently. The candidate must know how to find answers to difficult problems
- Passionate about maintaining a positive customer experience
- Strong communicator in both spoken and written forms
- Highly motivated. Willing to work hard and be rewarded for it
- Must be organized and won’t stop until the job is “solved forever”
- Attitude and aptitude are key. These traits trump all others
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit a CV.
Herr Mark Webb