Oerlikon engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans. Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth, and expanding through targeted M&A. A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in three Segments (Surface Solutions, Manmade Fibers and Drive Systems) and has a global footprint of around 15 000 employees at 186 locations in 37 countries. In 2017, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.8 billion in sales and invested CHF 107 million in R&D.
IT Project Manager M&A Integration (m/f)
We are looking for an IT Project Manager M&A (f/m) based in Balzers, Liechtenstein or in Pfäffikon, Switzerland. As IT Project Manager you will be responsible for performing functions to plan, and execute key projects for international M&A transactions including divestitures and M&A integration projects and other IT PMO initiatives.
- Planning of overall IT integration and divestiture concepts within M&A IT projects, coordination of functional team and Controlling of M&A IT project budget
- Lead the M&A IT projects, define project tasks, resource requirements and assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines and track project deliverables
- Ensure Day One IT concept is defined
- Plan integration and separation of licenses and contracts
- Follow up agreed Transaction Service Agreements TSA
- Ensure IT integration and separation regarding infrastructure (accounts, access rights, clients, Skype for Business, email, server hardware, etc.), networks (WAN, LAN, WLAN, network infrastructure, firewall, proxy, etc.), security, applications (ERP, PLM, HR, etc) and organization
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities and stakeholders
- Motivating and ensuring empowerment of project participants to meet project objectives
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Bachelor, Master or PHD in information technology
- Qualifications in project management or equivalent and have more than 5 years of experience in project management
- Experience in IT M&A
- Successful track on IT business application projects (e.g. overall responsibility of ERP system), SAP preferred
- Basic knowhow in IT infrastructure (Microsoft / VMWare)
- Basic knowhow in IT network
- proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk and change management
- Agile project management
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Fluent communication skills in German and English
- Wide scope of responsibility and a variety of tasks allowing you to make a real impact on the company’s success.
- A dynamic and ambitious team working in an excellent atmosphere.
- Short information and decision-making paths.
- Attractive compensation package.
Interested? Please apply online:
Arbeitsort:Liechtenstein or Pfäffikon
Oerlikon IT Solutions AG