In the course of expanding our business activity in the field of development and integration projects, we are looking for IT PROJECT MANAGERS for our branch in Zurich, Berne and Basel.
IT Project Manager
We are looking for a passionate, pragmatic, interdisciplinary Project Manager with a proven technical background to be leading sophisticated development and integration projects all over the project lifecycle. You’ll be in a key position to elaborate exciting and modern IT solutions at the interface between the customer and our interdisciplinary teams.
- You’ll be responsible for our customer projects starting with planning up to acceptance
- You’ll prepare offers and client presentations and support pre-sales activities
- You’ll be responsible for meeting deadlines, budgets and resource planning
- You’ll apply and evolve on modern and effective project methods (agile and classic project methodologies)
- You’ll ensure the compliance with internal quality guidelines
- You’ll take over the leadership of experienced architects and software engineers within projects
- You’ll actively collaborate within the projects to ensure the project success (requirements engineering, architecture and realisation
- Motivated, positive and pragmatic working approach
- Coaching and leadership of project staff
- Proven technical understanding
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Distinct customer focus
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for customers from various industries
For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with academic degree of a technical university, university or university of applied sciences and multiple years’ experience of working at a consulting company at the interface between business and IT.
- Good knowledge of software development (Java/JEE or .NET), analysis and design
- Practical database skills (Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
- Familiar with classical development methods (RUP, HERMES, Scrum etc.)
- Experiences of requirements engineering, project management and controlling
- Very good German and good English language skills
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED Please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the «apply» button below and following the orders. We only accept direct applications for this position.
Arbeitsort:Zurich, Bern and Basel