Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Project Management Officer (m/f/d) IT
We are heading for a Project Management Officer (m/f/d), who is responsible for project support, project infrastructure, the support of our project teams, development and quality assurance of methodology and products in case of Project Competence Center in the area of business applications and infrastructure ensuring consistency with OC Oerlikon’s strategy and goals.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products.
A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13 500 employees at more than 180 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.3 billion in 2016. The company invested CHF 94 million in R&D in 2016 and has over 1 000 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Oerlikon Metco enhances surfaces that bring benefits to customers through a uniquely broad range of surface technologies, equipment, materials, services, specialized machining services and components. Operating a dynamically growing network of more than 40 sites in EMEA, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region, Oerlikon Metco serves industries such as aviation, power generation, automotive, oil & gas, industrial and other specialized markets. Join us and become a part of our future-oriented, international team.
- Act as subject matter expert (m/f/d) in project management and guide novices
- Manage different kinds of projects (waterfall, stage-driven, SCRUM)
- Own the development of demand management process
- Support project manager in project administration (e.g. project schedules, infrastructure, onboarding SharePoint, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for monthly project updates from PM
- Further develop PM processes and products as well as existing project products for customer satisfaction
- Assure quality of PM standards and methodology
- Support projects with kick-off meetings, project charters and resource planning
- Further develop project methodology, Project Competence Center and trainings for colleagues
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Prepare reporting for project portfolio, steering committees, etc.
- Successful track record on IT projects (e.g. SAP, infrastructure, digitalization)
- Direct work experience in project management (proof of experience necessary)
- At least 3 years’ experience in PMO tasks
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management as well as of project management techniques and tools (PWA, SCRUM, Jira)
- Experience in people management, risk and change management
- Fluency in both written and verbal English and German
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package
- Professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements
We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal