METTLER TOLEDO is the leading manufacturer of weighing systems and other technologies for laboratory, industrial and trade applications. We operate throughout the world and our company culture is shaped by innovation and international flair.
The marketing team of the Laboratory Division is in charge of planning, creating and executing worldwide marketing activities in cooperation with our business units and sales organizations. In order to strengthen our Laboratory Division marketing team we are looking for a business oriented, creative and dynamic
Project Manager eBusiness (80-100% / m/f)
- Responsibility for Web publishing projects and technologies. Creation, maintenance and tech support of campaign landing pages, product pages, value content pages and more
- Essential understanding of web design principles and tools like Photoshop – layers, masking, image cropping, image optimization for the web
- Furthermore you will help to manage and implement of eBusiness activities globally and you will lead global eMarketing projects mainly in the area of our website and SEM
- Last but not least you will work in close collaboration with the business units, sales organizations and other members of the marketing team in our matrix organization
Professional and personal requirements
- You have a technical or marketing background, further education in eBusiness/digital marketing (Bachelor/Master or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in development of Web-applications and project management in eBusiness/eMarketing
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- High-degree of self-motivation, quick comprehension and initiative in project management with clear customer focus
- Interest to work in an international environment and to network with worldwide business units
- Strong ability in decision making and driving projects
Are you interested to work within a dynamic organization? Please send your complete application documentation via e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only direct applications considered.