Coresystems FSM – now part of SAP – is a field service software company helping mid- and large enterprises manage field services. Our solution brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results – all delivered in the cloud to any mobile device with artificial intelligence in real-time. We’re transforming field service with cutting edge technology to help companies create perfect service moments and delight customers.
Our young and innovative company is looking for a
Solution Consultant FSM
We are looking for an enthusiastic Solution Consultant to join our FSM Projects team at our headquarters in Windisch (Switzerland). As a Solution Consultant you deliver solutions to our customers in close collaboration with requirement engineers and product owners. You understand the business requirements of large and complex industrial businesses and are responsible for the correct configuration of the Field Service Management (FSM) solution.
We are looking forward to your personal “core moments”!
CURIOUS ABOUT THE DAY-TO-DAY?
- Responsible to find the best solutions to meet customer’s requirements and actively deliver customer specific solution configuration
- Partner with requirement engineers, product owners and key stakeholders to ensure fit for purpose end-to-end functionality
- Describe solutions in use cases, customization or configuration and keep the documentation always up-to-date
- Review solutions and documentations with the project manager and product owners
- Update the project manager regularly about the work status and report work progress in Jira
CURIOUS IF YOU´RE FIT?
- Consulting experience from different FSM projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of FSM solutions in large and complex industrial businesses and solid background of field service processes
- Ability to translate customer requirements into solutions within the FSM platform
- Good exposure to business IT solutions and integration concepts
- Strong understanding of data structures and SQL languages
- Excellent communication (English and German), presentation and documentation skills to lead workshops, meetings and trainings
- Open-minded and flexible team player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
JOIN US, BECAUSE
- We are an enthusiastic, cool company and we like to have fun – during working hours and outside them
- We really engage ourselves in developing our products and take pride in delivering results
- Stretching yourself to achieve challenging goals is satisfying to us
- In our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions
- The flexible and dynamic working environment gives us a lot of freedom and enables us to perform at a high level
- Our skills and know-how are up-to-date thanks to the yearly training courses we attend. We also offer the opportunity to travel to our other locations for know-how sharing
- We support mobile communication and mobility costs – unpaid leave is an extra cool benefit
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Frau Bianca Köpf