To strengthen our Delivery-Team in Zurich we are looking for a
Technical Business Analyst – Digital Finance-as-a-Service offering
The additiv Technical Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for owning the overall design of assigned technical projects as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on client business needs.
This role as a BA requires strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements by use of our standard product offering. The BA is also responsible for writing technical specifications based on interactions directly with the customer and our professional services team. These specifications will need to be precise and clear as the BA delegates some work to fellow team members such as developers, consultants, or product support / documentation. Ideally the Technical Business Analyst is engaged in best practice development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership and familiarity with cloud solutions that support our Digital Finance-as-a-Service strategy.
What is your role?
- Works effectively and individually with technical and non-technical team members and customers
- Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work in terms of the business analysis
- Is able to exercise independent judgment for the business analysis
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
Who you are?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Wealth Management industry
- Solid track record of business analysis in the financial industry
- Knows how to describe the “Artifacts”; proven track in overall and strategic design, mapping of business requirements and solutions to system and technical requirements as well as technical specification
- Worked in agile projects
- Good understanding of Robo-Advisors and other technology-based investment platforms
- Fluency in English and German, additional language a plus
- Able to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, but accountable for own area of work and tasks
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Business/Finance
- Minimum 5 years working experience in business analysis activities for software products to financial industry
How to apply
If you are interested in joining a growing team in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV to Sibylle Müller, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or call for further information +41 44 405 60 70.
Arbeitsort:Zürich und (Deutschschweiz)
Frau Sibylle Müller