As Financial Manager for IT Services your main responsibilities will involve Responsibility includes managing the direct billing, validation, allocation and controlling of IT supplier invoices for Desktop & Laptop Services (eWP), Network Services, data center infrastructure services (ISP) and the mobile services for the country of Switzerland.
Financial Manager for IT Services (m/w)
- Responsible for the direct billing process for the country of Switzerland, including central validation, allocation and controlling of invoices in scope.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, as well as demand management for end user services and data center infrastructure services (ISP) .
- Dispute collection, administration and tracking.
- Consumption reporting and analysis for determining trends and cost drivers.
- Preparation of consumption based cost allocations.
- Maintenance and further development of a tool based charging platform.
- Documentation of existing and new finance related processes and governance.
- Finance Controlling
- MS Excel
- Visual Basic
- Pivot Tables
- MS Access
Anzahl gesuchter Mitarbeiter: 1
Homeoffice möglich: ja 20%
Projektsprache: English + German
GULP Schweiz AG
Frau Sebastian Steiner