Community and Digital Project Manager
Client: The Coca-Cola Company
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Language requirements: Native in German+ fluent in English [both written & verbal]
Job type: Full-time
Starting Date: Immediately
A fantastic opportunity to work in the digital team of the world’s most respected brands. The role of Digital Project & Community Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of platform management (Social Media, Website, mobile applications), community management, influencer engagement & creative out-of-the box thinking. You will have exceptional project management skills with a background in either social media management or digital marketing, and able to think creatively, drive projects forward and act decisively.
You will be part of the dynamic Communication & Interaction Centre (CIC) team – a team of digital marketing experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & digital experiences. The CIC team thrives in conceiving ideas and executing digital marketing initiatives across a range of platforms and a number of iconic or emerging brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver digital excellence in all of the 12 markets we currently cover in Central & Eastern Europe.
The Digital Project & Community Manager role will lead the development and day to day management of our brand communities in the digital space. They will also be in charge of publishing content & engaging with consumers/stakeholders through the company’s owned channels (social media, website etc.). This role will manage the day-to-day digital marketing operations for some of our key brands in Switzerland as part of the CIC team, and will actively conceive ideas and execute a range of initiatives across platforms.
You should have a creative flair and experience managing a brand-owned social media community. You should have a thirst for exploring new technologies and a thorough understanding of influencer management. You will lead small/medium scale projects on a daily basis to support the digital strategy and drive value for the business. You will also support the collection of insights through digital and social analytics tools and compile actionable reports.
– Digital & Social Project Management:
- Execute digital & social media strategy for key brands & integrate digital activations in broader marketing plans to support key business objectives
- Create comprehensive creative/technical brief for respective teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a social media platform and/or project; manage campaign timelines, content deliverables and outcomes & review deliverables before passing to the greater marketing team
- Publish & engage with consumers: a) develop, adapt & post content b) monitor
conversations and manage responses on social platforms & other online portals
- Handle Influencer Management: identify& work with influencers to amplify campaigns
- Conduct Reporting & Analysis: identify insights from reports, compile key learnings
– Technical Understanding:
- Possess great understanding of social media platforms
- Good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics)
- General understanding of web design & development and how all areas are integrated in order to deliver a web/mobile project.
- Demonstrate thought leadership – knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends
– Relationship management:
- Communicate effectively day-to-day with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate business solutions
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Manage external agencies
- Keep track of lessons learned and share best practices with local and regional team members
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project teams
- Ability to work independently and own projects for several brands
Work experience: 3-4 years digital marketing or social media management ideally in a digital agency.
Deep understanding of digital ecosystem.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a new media/marketing/business. Digital marketing courses and
qualifications are considered an asset.
Soft Skills: Excellent project management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, data-driven thinker, collaborative by nature, ability to work in teams and individually to drive results, comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders and senior leaders, Passion for
innovation; trying new things, taking risks.
Tools: Experienced in various tools (reporting, listening, publishing, Facebook and Google advertising platforms)
Employment conditions: The Communication Interaction Centre (CIC) operates within the local Coca-Cola entities which are affiliates of The Coca-Cola Company (referred to as “Coca-Cola”) as an outsourced organization, operated by the assigned company CCA International (CCA). CIC staff is employed by CCA’s staffing agency Adecco. This means that the successful candidate will be directly employed by Adecco, who will be responsible for all aspects related to the employment contract and relationship, as mandated by CCA International. Coca-Cola will partner with CCA International in providing input in recruitment and selection process to Adecco.
Client: The Coca-Cola Company
Frau Menekse Es
8 Harbour Exchange Square
Isle of Dogs
E14 9 London