Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Agile Software Tester
The department «Regulatory Services» is developing and operating the new innovative platform «Regulatory Hub» which is used to transfer regulatory information bidirectional. For that the most modern technologies in back-end and front-end are applied with the use of agile principles.
We are a flexible and dynamic team that is taking over responsibility. In order to achieve the requirements each team member is asked to act self-driven and is multidisciplinary.
- As member of an agile and multidisciplinary DevOps team you develop and plan test strategies and test cases for integration and system tests for our «Regulatory Hub» platform. You execute those together with colleagues from IT and business
- Ensuring the availability of the whole test environment such as hardware, software, network, test data
- Striving for continuous automation of repeating tasks and test cases
- Discussion and alignment with the market division, project management as well as other stakeholders
- Operation and support of the application in production
- Showing great enthusiasm to extend the own field of activity and having the will to deal with new, unknown technologies
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Higher eeducation in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- ISTQB Foundation; Advanced certificate or similar desired
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar function/role
- Good knowledge in JIRA, HP QC, JMeter and Linux (Scripting)
- Good knowledge in the technologies Java, REST / JSON, SOAP, XML, Selenium
- Experience with continuous delivery (Docker, Jenkins, Git) is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of agile software engineering practices and principles
- Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking, good problem-solving skills and decision-abilities
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good command of German and English language (written + oral)
If you have any questions, please call Janine Barrios +41 58 399 8491.
We only accept online direct applications.