C# Developer (w/m)
Since 1917, the name Ruf has stood for innovation, quality, and safety. Our 160 qualified employees and reliable external partners make sure Ruf Group is one of Switzerland’s leading IT companies. Many customers all over the world choose Ruf products and services for IT, telematics, and multimedia.
Ruf Telematik AG, the group’s telematics division, develops and implements passenger information systems for public passenger transportation. On railroads, in streetcars, buses, stations and at stopping points – with 45 employees Ruf Telematik is able to provide innovative customized solutions for every area.
In this position you will be part of the R&D software team and develop and maintain the software running on trains, stations, and the central system for our international customers. You work closely with the hardware development and the testing team to deliver state of the art infotainment and information systems.
Here are the skills we’re looking for…
- >3 years relevant experience in a C#/.NET development or similar position with relational databases (MSSQL, Oracle)
- IT or electro technical university degree (Master/Bachelor) or similar
- VisualStudio is your IDE, Git, SVN, and, Jira are tools you used already
- Fluent German, English and each other language is a plus
- Your attitude is customer and solution oriented. Quality is one of your values
- You take technical responsibly for new features and fixes over the entire development process
- If required you support our global customers with final tests on-site (max. 10%)
It would be great if you also bring…
- Good understanding of Windows/Linux environments and technologies
- Good understanding of network technologies, TCP/IP, server and network security
- Understanding of SCRUM/KANBAN, or other agile frameworks
- Understanding or experience with public transport digital signage is a plus (VDV, Hafas)
- Exciting challenges with interesting and varied tasks and term prospects in a Swiss company
- Eligible conditions
- Friendly working environment in a professional team
- Easy access to public transport (10 minutes from Zurich main station); Parking space available if required
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? Please send your meaningful application documents including a letter of motivation to Human Resources email@example.com. For any further questions regarding this position contact Alexander Weber, team leader software development, +41 44 733 82 42.
Ruf Telematik AG
Ein Unternehmen der Ruf Gruppe
Frau Tamara Scheller