DevOps Engineer (w/m)
Since 1917, the name Ruf has stood for innovation, quality, and safety. Our 160 qualified employees and reliable external partners make sure Ruf Group is one of Switzerland’s leading IT companies. Many customers all over the world choose Ruf products and services for IT, telematics, and multimedia. Ruf Telematik AG, the group’s telematics division, develops and implements passenger information systems for public passenger transportation. On railroads, in streetcars, buses, stations and at stopping points – with 45 employees Ruf Telematik is able to provide innovative customized solutions for every area.
In this position you will be part of the R&D software team and develop and maintain the software and firmware CI tool chain as well as the R&D build server infrastructure. You are the single point of contact delivering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level support for developers, eg. support test systems and cases.
Here are the skills we’re looking for…
- >3 years relevant experience in a DevOps or similar position
- Experience with build environments (Gitlab, Jenkins, SVN, Artifactory, Maven, Ant, Gradle, make, gcc), and programming Java, and C#
- Deep understanding of OS (Linux, and Windows Embedded), programming languages C#, and Java, and scripting (Bash, Python, Java, powershell)
- Proven experience in continuous integration, docker, and advantage
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB, RegEx, Grok, Logstash
- LDAP / Active Directory, Keycloak knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent German or English
It would be great if you also bring…
- Experience configuring, integrating and administrating build environments, and Confluence
- Good understanding of Windows/Linux server environments and technologies
- Good understanding of network technologies, TCP/IP, server and network security
- Understanding of SCRUM/KANBAN, or other agile frameworks
- Exciting challenges with interesting and varied tasks and term prospects in a Swiss company
- Eligible conditions
- Friendly working environment in a professional team
- Easy access to public transport (10 minutes from Zurich main station); Parking space available if required
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? Please send your meaningful application documents including a letter of motivation to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further questions regarding this position contact Alexander Weber, team leader software development, +41 44 733 82 42.
Ruf Telematik AG
Ein Unternehmen der Ruf Gruppe
Frau Tamara Scheller