Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
DevOps Engineer with focus on front-end
The department «Regulatory Services» is developing and operating the new innovative platform «Regulatory Hub» that is used to transfer regulatory information bidirectional. For that the most modern technologies in back-end and front-end are applied with the use of agile principles.
We are a flexible and dynamic team that is taking over responsibility. In order to achieve the requirements each team member is asked to act self-driven and is multidisciplinary.
- As member of an agile and multidisciplinary DevOps team you design and develop together with colleagues features for the «Regulatory Hub» platform; your main attention is the front-end / GUI area
- Showing great enthusiasm to extend the own field of activity and having the will to deal with new, unknown technologies
- Discussion and alignment with the market division, project management as well as other stakeholders
- Documentation and presentation of the new developed functionality
- Troubleshooting and 3rd level support including stand-by support
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar function/role
- Solid knowledge of agile software engineering practices and principles; in the area of CI/CD highly desired
- Knowledge of tools/frameworks throughout the development life cycle such as GIT, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA
- Very good knowledge in React, NodeJS incl. REST; good knowledge in Java 8 and Spring
- Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking, good problem-solving skills and decision-abilities
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good command of German and English language (written + oral)
If you have any questions, please call Janine Barrios +41 58 399 8491.
We only accept online direct applications.