DevOps Engineer (w/m)
Since 1917, the name Ruf has stood for innovation, quality, and safety. Highly qualified employees combine with reliable partners to make Ruf Group one of Switzerland’s leading IT companies. Numerous customers all over the world active in the fields of IT, telematics, and multimedia choose Ruf products and services.
Ruf Telematik AG, the Group’s telematics division, develops and implements passenger information systems for public passenger transportation. On railroads, in streetcars, buses, stations and at stopping points – Ruf Telematik with his 45 employees is able to provide innovative customized solutions for every area.
In this position you will be part of the R&D software team and develop and maintain the Software and Firmware Continuous Integration tool chain as well as the R&D server infrastructure.
You are a getting-things-done personality and your experience is a good mix of server and network administration and software development.
Here are the skills we’re looking for…
- >5 years relevant professional experience
- Experience with Build Management (Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Various Build Environments (Java, Maven, Ant, Gradle, make, gcc), Various OS Environments (SmartOS, Ubuntu, Debian)
- Proven experience in continuous integration
- Docker and advantage
- Scripting (Bash, Python, Java)
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB, RegEx, Grok, Logstash
- (LDAP/Active Directory, Keycloak an advantage)
- German (mother-tongue) and fluent in English
It would be great if you also bring…
- Experience administrating JIRA and Confluence
- Good understanding of state of the art server environments and technologies
- Good understanding of network technologies
- Knowledge server and network security
- Experience programming Java and HTML5 a plus
- Exciting challenges with interesting and varied tasks andTerm prospects in a Swiss company
- Eligible conditions
- Collegial working environment in a competent team
- Easy access to public transport (10 minutes from Zurich Mainstation); Parking space available if required
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? Please send your application including a letter of motivation and curriculum vitae to Human Resources email@example.com. For any further questions regarding this position contact Thomas Kern, Teamleader Development, 044 733 82 42.
Ruf Services AG
Ein Unternehmen der Ruf Gruppe
Frau Tamara Scheller