3rd-eyes is the software partner of choice for banks, insurance companies and investment advisers that wish to implement a digital goal-based advisory process. The 3rd-eyes system combines a wealth planning module with a stochastic process that calculates the optimal asset allocation based on customers’ goals and individual situations. Funds and ETFs are then recommended based on an algorithm that takes into consideration the individual criteria, such as investment style, and personal values of customers including climate change or social issues.
3rd-eyes uses an asset-liability management system that is otherwise only available to institutional investors such as pension funds or insurance companies. The 3rd-eyes system is available in multiple modules as Software-as-a-Service. The company was founded in 2015 and it is privately owned.
Full Stack Software Engineer / Lead DevOps Engineer (m/f, 60-100%)
You have at least 10 years of experience as Full Stack Software Engineer developing applications with .NET core, C#, Angular, Azure, AWS. You also have extensive experience in DevOps and agile processes. You are well versed in GiT, Docker, Jenkins, OpenAPI, Python and HPC. English is a must. Experience in the financial services sector is considered an advantage.
- You drive and own the DevOps process and manage our software development team in Serbia with regards to DevOps
- You manage and deliver customer projects
- You develop innovative functions and integrate them into containers
- Working environment in Zurich and flexibility to work from home
- Entrepreneurial environment with creative freedom
- Growth perspective in a very dynamic environment, embedded in a high profile and international team
If you are interested, please send all relevant documents (CV, references) as email to the CTO email@example.com.
Herr Michael Koschinsky