Coresystems – now part of SAP – is a field service software company helping mid- and large enterprises manage field services. Our solution brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results – all delivered in the cloud to any mobile device with artificial intelligence in real-time. We’re transforming field service with cutting edge technology to help companies create perfect service moments and delight customers.
Our young and innovative company is looking for a
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our motivated team in our Windisch (Switzerland) or Berlin (Germany) office. As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the run, monitoring and improvement of our infrastructure which is hosted in four different locations around the globe. With your solid experience and know-how, you will develop together with our software developers new robust, scalable and secure services to provide best ‘core moments’ to our customers!
CURIOUS ABOUT THE DAY-TO-DAY?
- Run and optimize (together with our team) services in Kubernetes in robust and scalable manners
- Maintain and improve our services based on AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3 and more
- Migrate existing services to our Kubernetes infrastructure
- Automate our infrastructure following the patterns of infrastructure as code
- Provide technical support to our local and remote employees
- Evaluate and implement new solution with reliability, scalability and security in mind
- Work with a wide range of technologies and approaches like Docker, Kubernetes, Nodejs, Java, Python, Puppet, CI/CD, Scrum, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Prometheus and others
CURIOUS IF YOU´RE FIT?
- Solid professional experience in administration of Linux operating system (at least 4 years)
- Experience with administrating AWS services and other public cloud workloads
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of the HTTP protocol, RESTful APIs and TCP/IP networking
- Board know-how in running web applications based on technologies like Java Spring, Node.js, NGINX and HAProxy as well as good knowledge in database technologies, preferable PostgreSQL
- Advanced skills in system automation tools such as Puppet and scripting with Bash and Python
- Flexible team player with the ability to quickly assess problems and find workable solutions
- Skilled to synthesize information, distill relevant facts and reach logical conclusions
- Fluent English (oral and written)
JOIN US, BECAUSE
- We are an enthusiastic, cool company and we like to have fun – during working hours and outside them
- We really engage ourselves in developing our products and take pride in delivering results
- Stretching yourself to achieve challenging goals is satisfying to us
- In our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions
- The flexible and dynamic working environment gives us a lot of freedom and enables us to perform at a high level
- Our skills and know-how are up-to-date thanks to the yearly training courses we attend. We also offer the opportunity to travel to our other locations for know-how sharing
- We support mobile communication (iPhone / Android bought for you) and mobility costs
- Free Pizza and unpaid leave are extra cool benefits
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application via email: email@example.com
HR Business Partner
Arbeitsort:Windisch or Berlin
HR Business Partner
Frau Bianca Köpf