Do something great.
And start your future with us as
Senior DotNet Developer.
Baar, after agreement, 100%
CoreLedger is a fast growing blockchain technology company located in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley. We integrate revolutionary technology into everyday applications and are reinventing global and direct trade. Our goal is the easy digitization of all goods and services on a blockchain. With a rapidly growing young and dedicated team, we have become a leading provider of P2P infrastructures and DLT applications.
About the job
As a young and dynamic start-up we are looking for a passionate and experienced .Net Developer to join our development team. You will be working on the central software components of our infrastructure, extend and expand them with features and help to optimize user experience, availability and stability. You will work independently with minimal direct supervision/direction and with latest development tools and technologies.
With your passion for quality, you deliver high-class codes in a creative and solution-oriented manner. As a team player, you are in an active exchange with your colleagues, and you take also responsibility for individual features in the code on your own. You feel comfortable actively participating in a constantly changing environment with lots of autonomy and self-organization and you are eager to make contribution to the business.
- Development of components in a complex infrastructure, using C#
- Participation in architectural discussions
- Make architecture/design contributions in your own field of responsibility and identify potential design enhancements
- Requirement analysis and effort estimation
- Participate in sprint planning and actively contribute to their success, participate in daily standups
- Improvements of the existing software
- Ensuring the quality of the software through the Unit/Load tests
- Participation in the evolution of internal development standards and policies
- Code reviews and junior-developer coaching/mentoring, execution of technical interviews
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years as a .NET developer
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, Patterns, .Net Dev. best practices and libraries
- MVC, WebApi on .Net Platform
- Entity Framework (other ORMs are a plus)
- Version Control (TFS, SVN, Git)
- Microsoft SQL Server & Transact SQL
- Unit Testing (xUnit, VSTest, other) and TDD
- Strong learning capability and great interest in our products and our business environment
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English
- .Net Core
- Cryptography and Security (OAuth2, Tokens, IdentityServer, etc.)
- Microsoft Orleans
- Microsoft SignalR
- MongoDB (or another NoSQL DB)
- React (Jscript library)
- Azure Stack
- German Language
- SCRUM or Agile
- JQuery, HTML 5
You get the opportunity to become passionately involved in an emerging technology company with lots of autonomy. Groundbreaking and innovative blockchain projects are developed in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere. You will work with highly motivated colleagues to reach our ambitious goals. With us, there is room to develop personally and professionally in a positive working environment and to give your ideas the necessary freedom. We do work smart – flexible working hours are a standard in our Company and you also choose the ideal place to work for your tasks whenever possible. In addition, we offer individually tailored career development opportunities and attractive working and employment conditions.
If you want to work with us on this ideology in a lively start-up atmosphere and love the blockchain technology and its possibilities, then you’ve come to the right place.
We focus on people with their individual strengths who are dedicated and passionate for our topic. Interested?
Let’s shape CoreLedger’s future together and take the next step. Submit your complete application in English to email@example.com.
Do you have questions about the job profile, our company or the CoreLedger culture? Mr Fjodorovich, Tel. +41 41 728 83 14 will be glad to assist you.
CoreLedger Labs GmbH
Herr Jevgeny Fjodorovich