You like Android, Java, Spring and Cloud Native and you are interested in Entertain Consumer Services and Machine Learning in an international team? Then we have a job for you:
Senior Software Developer / Team Lead (100%)
Who We Are
ambrite is a Swiss, Latvian and South African based company offering software solutions for data mining and predictive analytics and TV Services. Due to its focus on state-of-the-art open source software components and integration of the latest research by the machine learning community, ambrite has become a key partner for both local and global players in Switzerland and Europe in the government, energy and telecommunication industry. For our Zurich-based branch, we are looking for senior developers that are as passionate about TV consumer services and data science as we are.
ambrite is currently working for the leader in Entertainment Services in Switzerland and Europe in providing software solutions for backend systems and user interfaces for the pay TV industry. Together, we create a next generation platform which will replace or extend current consumer services in the market. We are looking for you to develop this next generation of software.
What We Are Looking For
- Android, Java Backend Spring and Cloud enthusiasts willing to enter the entertainment business with us
- development of Cloud Native Microservices based TV backend on top of Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS
- team leader, for a team in Switzerland and near-shore
- development support of Android based TV user interfaces on top of Google APIs like TIF, Recommendation, Search and Google leanback APIs
- familiarity with modern software development processes including continuous integration and test driven development approaches and other software automation (DevOps culture)
- interest and experience in different client and backend technologies like React and Node.js
- integration of ML algorithms in cloud native backends with different technologies
- fluent in German and English
What We Offer
- the chance to become a team leader reporting to the COO / CTO
- become member of a motivated international team in Switzerland, Latvia, South Africa and other locations
- consumer projects with interesting clients in Europe and North America
- conference visits, courses for further education and extensive library
If you are interested in joining ambrite, please do not hesitate to mail your application documents to our HR director Daniela via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Frau Daniela Dietzel