Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Senior Software Engineer Java
SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
SIX operates the infrastructure of the Swiss financial
center and is constantly making improvements. The systems are built to cope with massive workloads and are stable, secure and reliable.
As part of an Agile team, you will be a trusted and empowered colleague who delivers high quality and customer-centric software. You will bring your knowledge and skills to all the steps of the software engineering process. You will work within a multidisciplinary environment where passion, trust and innovation are highly valued. Our team develops a new strategic and innovative product which will process and deliver financial information to prestigious clients around the world.
- Integration and processing of financial data into new products
- Strong collaboration with the product owner and the other team members in order to provide robust requirements and specifications.
- Ship code that builds into high-availability, -quality and -performance software
- Maintain and support the applications on production
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, in which SW development found place
- Interested in presenting your work results and being actively involved in retrospectives
- Strong knowledge in Java and experience with development of API (eg: JEE/Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven, JUnit)
- Good understanding of modeling relational databases (eg: SQL/Oracle)
- Basic comprehension of the financial instruments and their related data (reference data, price data) and/or of frontend technologies (eg: React, Material Design, JSF UI) are a plus
- DevOps competences are appreciated (eg: Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift, Git, JIRA)
- Ability to prioritize your work and anticipate solutions
- Fluent in German and English (French is as plus)