Leica Geosystems is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Our solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
More than 250 Engineers are working on the development of the next generation surveying solutions and we are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated
Software Engineer C++for high-end surveying instruments (w/m)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Development of embedded software for innovative instruments used by engineers around the globe shaping the world of construction and land surveying
- Software design and implementation in C++ for multiple platforms (Linux, Windows)
- Contribution to the software architecture and the development of software components up to the series production and market introduction of our systems
- Ensuring the product quality by writing software on high standards based on Clean-Code principles and using automated tests
- Working in an international and interdisciplinary agile software development team based in development locations worldwide
- Close collaboration with our product experts and the software quality assurance team
- A relevant university qualification (Bsc/Msc) in computer science
- Advanced development skills in C++ using technologies like BOOST, Qt or newer C++ standards
- Knowledge and interest in advanced software engineering concepts like Design Patterns and MDSD
- Awareness for quality and implementing software on high standards as well as experience in using different types of automated tests (Unit-Tests, TDD)
- Appreciation to work in an agile organisation based on agile principles like Scrum or Kanban
- Ideally experience in an intercultural and international working Environment
We offer cutting-edge technology projects with challenging research and development tasks, a location with a high recreational value (fantastic for mountain and water sports), competitive compensation packages, and 25 to 30 days of vacation per year. Childcare centers, baby bonus and one week paternity leave are also part of our attractive compensation packages. You can benefit from our generous pension and insurance schemes as well as our early retirement model. In addition, we offer flexible working time and support relocation and integration of our international employees. Our headquarter is close to public transport. Join our international teams and celebrate the team successes at various offsite team events.
If you are a hands-on, creative, dynamic thinker who is driven to achieve results based on your own initiative, while working effectively within a team, please apply today!
Urs Nef, HR Manager (+41 71 727 3023) looks forward to receiving your online application.
We ask recruiting agencies to provide applications via the online process.
Leica Geosysetms part of Hexagon
Frau Emilija Minova