Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Software Engineer Java 70–100%
SwissRDL is a centre of excellence for Medical Registries and Data Linkage and part of the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM), University of Bern. We maintain, support, monitor and analyse medical registries in a range of disciplines relevant to medical research and public health.
- Develop new features and applications in Java
- Provide technical support to clients from hospitals and other external partners
- Support users and IT-specialists at hospitals
- Close collaboration with the IT-team of the institute
- Communication and collaboration with external partners and experts
- Higher education in computer science, computer engineering or related fields (MSc, BSc)
- Experience in programming with Java/JEE, at least 3 years
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP and Restful API).
- Experience in SQL and database management is an asset
- Ability to work independently and interact with interdisciplinary teams
The post is open as of today. Salary depends on qualification and experience. If you are looking for an exciting position in a highly motivated interdisciplinary team with flexible working hours, please send your CV with motivation letter to Larisa Cárdenas, e-mail: email@example.com.
For further information please contact Dr. Adrian Spörri, Head of SwissRDL, Tel. 031 631 35 50, firstname.lastname@example.org