Web Developer 100% | Baden
- Participate in requirements and technical analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external scrum teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET Core and Angular
- Write unit and integration tests
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Set standards, guide and support other team members
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a .NET/.NET Core and preferably also Angular Developer
- Good Experience with the C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core framework and design/architectural patterns, REST
- Experience with Microservices, SQL Server, Redis, SignalR (Websockets), Identity and Azure
- Familiarity with current technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Microservice architecture
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Your recovering is important for us. Enjoy at least 22 days’ vacation for your work-life balance, and up to 12 paid public holidays per calendar year. You’ll get extra vacation days as a loyalty bonus every five years. In addition to that, you can benefit from flexible working hours as well as the opportunity to work remotely.
We offer fairness. In addition to a competitive salary, all employees are entitled to a performance-based component
Saftey first! Our sick pay insurance pays your full salary for up to 730 days. We also have collective health insurance contracts.
Above-average and generous. We cover at least 60% of your pension contribution.
Your development matters to us. Therefore we invest in your professional growth with a wide range of internal training opportunities and the possibility of cost and/or time-sharing.
A modern workplace awaits you in the centre of Baden. The main station is less than a five-minute walking distance. Baden is just 15 minutes from Zurich by train, and offers attractive shops, cultural variety and a wide range of hot springs.
At Axpo you can reduce your carbon footprint. Use your free half-fare travel card for business and private travel. When travelling on business by train, you can travel first class. For business trips by car, a separate Mobility fleet is available at Axpo in Baden.
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.
Axpo Services AG
Frau Daniela Schaufelbühl