Fidesso digitizes the sales process for real estate and targets to be a major player in digitalization of the real estate industry. With our service, home owners can sell their properties independent and professionally on their own. To drive our mission we are now hiring a Web Frontend Development Wizard for our Headquarter in Rotkreuz (Canton Zug).
Whom we need
Open minded person to fit in a young team who wants to live the startup groove to try out new things and personally driven to achieve the best in class user experience as never seen before to disrupt the real estate market together with us.
Web Frontend Development Wizard (m/w) 100%
- Tasks as Backend Software Developer, going through all project phases such as concept, design, implementation, testing, documentation
- Setting up and sustaining of a test-, build/release- and representation system as well as setting up and supervising of the release plan
- Maintenance of the production environment and care about the software security
- Implementation of software to serve data to our web and mobile app and event driven system in the background
- University degree in Computer Science (ETH, FH) or apprenticeship in Information Technology with further education
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of the listed technologies
- Core technologies: Meteor, NodeJS, MongoDB
- Knowledge/management of a build systems/package management (gradle, npm,..)
- High GIT skills/Repo management
- Experience with continuous integration/Deployment management
- Experience in Software/Backend Security
- English is key and German is a big plus
Plus points for
- Good Knowledge of Amazon or Google cloud services
- Experience in whitelabeling solutions/Release management
- Experience with Parse.com, PHP, wkhtml2pdf
What we can offer
- Office next to the train station
- Young, highly motived and driven team
- Startup-groove filled with energy and possibilities
- Opportunity to decide and influence on core decisions of the future of our software platform
- A first-row seat on our journey to disrupt the Swiss real estate market with completely new approach.
Do you fit our requirements, do you love the startup-groove and are you ready to rock the real estate industry with us? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Herr Claudio Landmesser