As an eFront application manager and reporting specialist you will be part of a small team of business analysts, project managers and software engineers operating, supporting and enhancing the business software used by our internal clients.
eFront application manager and reporting specialist
According to your experience with eFront you will mainly support us to maintain the existing solution (configuration, reports, dashboards) and to provide support to the end users. You will do the necessary analysis and specifications for further enhancements and changes together with the business and you will be responsible for implementing them together with our external partners.
Your Main Tasks
- Support and maintenance of our eFront solution
- Configuration and setup of the system
- Setup of database views and stored procedures
- Data extraction and migration tasks
- Requirement engineering and business analysis
- Potentially (partial) project lead
- Change management
- Test management
- Provider management
- 2nd level user support
Your Experience and Skills
- Apprenticeship as computer scientist or higher degree
- Experience with eFront solutions (FIA, FrontPM), especially with regards to building reports / dashboards
- Relevant experience in the financial industry (especially with private equity and debt)
- Experience in working as a business analyst or project leader is a plus
- Business professionalism in German and English
- High service- and team-orientation
- Precise and reliable working method with the ability to adapt to a dynamic, changing environment
- Interest in impact investments and an affinity with responsAbility’s specific business model
An exciting job, located in the city of Zurich, with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural growth environment, awaits you. Please hand in your complete application (including CV, motivation letter, letters of reference, etc.) through the application tool on our website.
For any questions, please contact Eliane Zimmermann.
responsAbility Investments AG
Frau Eliane Zimmermann