KompiTech provides IT Services to customers across Europe, we are currently looking for an IT Supporter to deliver exceptional service and technical incident resolution from call to closure and provide the Technical hands onsite to our customers.
IT Support (Part Time)
We are looking for IT Technicians for temporary support task at our customer locations across Switzerland.
- Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience – on all incidents, PCs and all customers.
- Move reactive to proactive tasks – complete tasks, improve outputs and productivity.
- Provide users with advice and guidance on technical incidents and queries.
- Build and deploy new devices and applications and install locally and remotely.
- Work multiple work streams in parallel, in an effective and proactive manner.
Behavioural skills required:
- Excellent customer-facing and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and pro-active thinking, tenacious.
- Relationship builder both within the team and across the whole office.
- Personal resilience, ability to complete projects working to tough timescales.
- Good time management and prioritisation.
Technical skills & Experience required:
- At least 1+ yrs Corporate Deskside Support & Helpdesk Support for:
- Hardware: PC, Laptop, Printer, Fax, Scanner, Tablet & Mobile devices.
- Experience with Windows Operating System.
- Networking: TCP/IP, Network Hardware, configuration & support.
- Building, configuring and troubleshooting all desktop & mobile devices.
Start Date: ASAP.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Frau Romana Strnadova