Are you passionate about providing high-standard ICT support?
Are you a proactive and communicative team player with the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms? Are you ready to use your know-how and solution-oriented thinking to make a difference?
If this sounds like you, then read on!
We are a successful medical communications agency with offices in Switzerland and the UK. We have a 20-year track record in providing a complete range of contemporary medical writing, event management and strategic business and marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for a solution-oriented
SUPPORTER ICT-SERVICES (100%)
to join our team in Switzerland. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking independent company with a culture that encourages and rewards initiative-taking, resourcefulness and enterprise. Our company ethos is driven by quality and trust. All our team members are highly valued and have an active role within the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Respond to incoming support requests ensuring a positive end-user experience
- Monitor and support existing ICT infrastructure and optimise internal ICT processes with focus on the effective use of Office 365 applications
- Manage administration of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system (Abacus)
- Support IT projects, such as device management, application implementation and maintenance, and management of equipment for congresses and events
- Create and maintain end-user training documentation for internal use and provide training to employees
- Excellent customer service skills, with a focus on high quality
- Education in IT and/or AV, with previous experience in a similar role and proven service and support expertise
- Broad knowledge of Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint, preferably with Microsoft certification, experience with cloud technologies is beneficial
- Good multimedia skills, plus experience with presentation and video conferencing technologies
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based annual bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Open, supportive and dynamic environment
- Excellent opportunities for training and personal development
If you are searching for a role where you can make a difference, then please send your CV and covering letter to Irene Boog, Associate Director, Human Resources, at email@example.com or call +41 41 379 79 06 for an informal discussion.
Applicants who apply to nspm directly will be given priority over those applying via a recruitment agency.
Frau Irene Boog