Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
Cyber Security Engineer
Digitization, the Internet of Things, Global Networking and New, Groundbreaking Technologies are Megatrends that open up a multitude of new business opportunities, but also deal with massive threats and challenge the industry. We are the operator of the infrastructure of the Swiss financial center. We are looking for you! You will be part of a dynamic team that works hand in hand with our technology partners and helps to build the SIX Security Operation Center (SOC). Our SOC is oriented on the newest technologies like ‘machine learning’, artificial intelligence’ and ‘big data analytics’ and its services will define a new standard in the Swiss financial market.
What are your responsibilities?
- You plan and install security systems on our infrastructure.
- You develop the technical and the operational requirements of our security platform.
- You analyze security reports in system and network area.
- You contribute your knowledge as a Security Engineer to the Cyber Security Program and help to develop the security platform
- You integrate and support the security monitoring of data sources and reference data systems.
What do we look for?
An IT-Specialist who is fascinated by the always changing cyber security landscape. You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Engineering or a similar profile. A positive, proactive attitude and independent work style with the willingness to learn and develop through working on different projects. You have multiple years of hands-on experience with different security tools like QRadar, Resilient, Splunk, Tanium, usw. or you feel comfortable in mastering this new technologies. Also Network, TCP/IP, VPN, Proxy and Firewall are part of your general knowledge. Your motivation and dedication for continuous education and certification are your priority. Excellent communication skills in German and English will allow you to interact with our international teams.