Detail zur Stellenanzeige:
HW and IT Specialist in Tech-Startup (SG or ZH)
Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We’ve got a mission for you instead. You’re the best at what you do. You don’t just want a job. You’re looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don’t either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as HW&IT Specialist! You can choose between ZH and SG, whereas one day per week in SG is required.
- Taking care of Hardware installations (screen/camera/wiring)
- Planning, implementation & controlling of smaller Hardware projects
- Interact and configure software and hardware components for test setups, showcases, and customer installations
- Hardware Benchmarking in our lab: Keeping yourself up to date regarding the latest Hardware development trends & technologies and deriving & testing solutions for our customers
- Consulting customers & partners regarding Hardware requirements
- Deliver trainings for partners
- Technical education
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excitement about the latest technologies and testing hardware components
- Excitement about both installations at the customer site as well as internal IT tasks
- Experience with Linux, command line tools, and network setups
- Interest in continuously acquainting yourself with new topics
- Strong Teamplayer
- Fluency in English & German is a must, both verbally and written
- Solution- & action-oriented & lots of passion
What we offer…
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG) or Y&R Coworking Space in the heart of Zurich
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don’t keep us in suspense.
Arbeitsort:St. Gallen or Zürich